Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) work as an integral part of the Angel City Flyers (ACF) Customer Service (CS) Team driving day-to-day operations, including schedule optimization and assisting in profitable growth initiatives.
Staffs the front desk by taking incoming calls and assist with inquiries in person, over the phone and via email. This includes taking messages for appropriate parties and monitoring appropriate office email accounts.
Fulfill daily outbound calls, emails to engage prospective clients with minimum turnaround time.
Work closely with Instructor Pilots and Customer Service team members to ensure optimal resource utilization and client satisfaction.
Meets and greets clients in a professional manner and ensures their needs are met.
Assists in determining pilot training needs and presents ACF approved training programs to match.
Communicates with flight instructors re: client availability, client load, client progression and works to enhance customer satisfaction.
Prepares incoming client schedules appropriate to their needs and assists to maximize client progression and convenience. Report any scheduling or operational challenges to the CSR Team Leader in a timely manner.
Ensures accuracy of upcoming bookings on flight schedule management system.
Processes, bills and receives payment for ACF services to clients.
Provides guidance to clients regarding on boarding processes to include TSA, Immigration and other internal and external compliance matters.
Monitors systems to ensure that incoming students are scheduled and documented appropriately.
Ensures all necessary course materials/books are accessible and available to incoming students.
Assists ensuring that safety and security procedures are followed.
Ensures clients have appropriate access to system/facilities.
Maintains a clean/appealing appearance of equipment and facilities.
Attends operations meetings by preparing agenda notes on incoming and immediate client needs; taking notes and following up on action items when required.
Ensures accurate record keeping by:
- Scanning and uploading receipts and other documents into appropriate company systems.
- Identifying any correspondence or other document that requires attention and alerting the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Maintaining up to date client training records and documents on appropriate company record keeping systems.
- Preparing and maintaining records required for inspections and/or audits by various regulatory and governmental organizations.
Assist with outreach efforts to maintain relationships with current clients, collaborate with jet and maintenance segments of Aero City Group and identify new client prospects and help drive strategic goals of the business.
Assists in marketing efforts to promote our various aviation programs.
Attends marketing events as requested.
Expectation to learn core competencies in aviation industry relating to ACF operations.
- 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of general aviation industry strongly preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, high growth, lean start-up environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in customer-facing capacity and strong interpersonal skills to build relationships
- Strong detail and process orientation
- A down-to-earth team player who can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Passion for aviation, and our mission.
Written Communication, Reporting, and Correspondence
Process and Detail Orientation
Ability to Use Information Technology, Software
Seniority Level: Entry-Level, Associate
Location: Long Beach Airport, Long Beach, California
Industry: Aviation, Consumer Services, Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Administrative, General Business, Customer Service
Number of Employees: 11-50
Salary Range: $25,000 – $45,000
Benefits: 401k, Heath / Dental Insurance, PTO, Shared Bonus, Growth Potential